Protect those you love
Everyone in Aotearoa New Zealand aged 5 years and over can get their free COVID-19 vaccinations. It doesn't matter what your visa or citizenship status is.
If you're already fully vaccinated and are aged 18 years and over, you can book your free booster dose now.
Have questions about the vaccine or want to book over the phone?
Talk to the COVID Vaccination Healthline team 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.
Translation services are available in over 40 languages and there’s the option to use NZ Relay Services.Call 0800 28 29 26
Ages 5 to 11
Parents and caregivers can now get their 5 to 11-year-olds immunised against COVID-19.
Not every vaccination centre offers child COVID-19 vaccines, but there are lots of options.
- Book an appointment through Book My Vaccine.
- See a list of all sites offering child vaccinations including walk-ins.
- Make a whānau group booking by calling the COVID Vaccination Healthline team on 0800 28 29 26.
- Use Healthpoint to find out if your local doctor or pharmacy can immunise tamariki.
A parent, caregiver, legal power of attorney or whanaungatanga should book on behalf of a child and will need to accompany the child to their appointment(s).COVID-19 vaccination and children
Chat to the disability team
We're available 8am–8pm, Monday to Friday.
Ask us about:
- accessibility at different vaccination sites
- getting your vaccination safely
- home vaccinations
- any effects the vaccine may have on you or your medications.
See where vaccination centres are and how soon they have availability.
Booking for someone else
Please confirm you have consent to book for someone else.
Fill in the form with their details and include one person’s details per booking.
For technical support or feedback about Book My Vaccine email